LateNightLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a brief autobiography of a fellow sociopathic non-conformist bent on sending life to mars

3 posters

Go down

a brief autobiography of a fellow sociopathic non-conformist bent on sending life to mars Empty a brief autobiography of a fellow sociopathic non-conformist bent on sending life to mars

Post by Depths Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:50 pm

hey lnl, my name is aaron langworthy, i'm from southwest michigan (us of a) aaaaaaaaaaand i'm a game-a-holic.

i've been gamin since i was a mere cabin boy, my father and grandma supported my growing childhood addiction by buying me an NES and Sega. thanks gramma! i used to play a little saxophone, drums, keyboard, and limited guitar but i quit because i needed the spare time to beat super mario 64!!!

now i spend my time messing with computers, writing, acting, directing, listening to music, watching tv, and playing video games. oh and eating pizza.

i'm a huge fan of star wars. i havent read many of the books, but i collect the star wars video games!! i'm also a huge fan of BioWare, and i spent a little bit of time doing lexicon scripting and mod building. that was fun.

tv shows worth my time viewing are: robot chicken, family guy, friends, tom green show, jackass, death note, whitest kids u know, and flight of the conchords.

dont make me list bands or movies. we'll be here for awhile...
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

a brief autobiography of a fellow sociopathic non-conformist bent on sending life to mars Empty Re: a brief autobiography of a fellow sociopathic non-conformist bent on sending life to mars

Post by Vinton Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Star Wars geek! Very Happy

Do you make your own movies?
Vinton
Vinton

http://msm00nlight.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

a brief autobiography of a fellow sociopathic non-conformist bent on sending life to mars Empty Re: a brief autobiography of a fellow sociopathic non-conformist bent on sending life to mars

Post by Depths Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 am

i've made a few film projects, but i do mostly theater work afro

aaaand just for the heck of it i'll post this little guy... elephant
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Telus Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Star Wars Aye? You would have love the PBS pledge we just did, had Lord Vader and a bunch of Troopers.... Plus a few pilots form the Death Star in studio for the "STAR WARS in CONCERT"

Guess Anthony Daniels, the C-3P o guy is hosting this big event in Seattle and a few other states. GM is on the to meet and greet list, bastard!

So you ever beat all the Castlevania series? Curious if the Movie will be any good?

Oh ya, what kind of writing you do?
Telus
Telus

http://www.strangler-on-the-bus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Depths Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:57 pm

dooooooode i gotta check that out!!!! i saw posters for the Star Wars in Concert in oklahoma, but i dont think they are playing it anywhere near where i live, which SUCKS!!! and gm is a lucky bastard

yeah i played castlevania on the the 64 but never got really into it. i havent heard anything about the movie though, where did you find out about it? i'll have to check it out!

aaaaaand i write short stories, plays (comedies, tragedies, paranormal, etc), writing a collection of novels atm, and whatever pops into my head (including songs, poems, etc)
Depths
Depths

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum