LateNightLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Gaia post

2 posters

Go down

First Gaia post Empty First Gaia post

Post by Malaky Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:25 am

Well I feel very fortunate to be the first to post in the Gaia area. I have experience playing SpS/Evokers. Ask questions in this forum and the answers will flow. If we don't have an answer then we will work together to answer them in game. Very Happy

OH this is my first post...LOL

I hope to get to know everyone more and thanks for being a great guild.
Malaky
Malaky

Back to top Go down

First Gaia post Empty Re: First Gaia post

Post by Depths Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 pm

hey malaky, i dont have much experience at all in SpS or evokers. actually i have NO experience in gaia classes at ALL. I was wonderin what pet buffs evokers have. i keep on thinkin they have the elemental resistance/organic/inorganic. but i'm pretty sure those are deva pet buffs.
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaky Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Evokers don't have buffs that can be given to other pets. They have toggles for str/vit/int/wis. SpS/Evokers are very self contained massive damage dealers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil , but can not truly offer other pets the benefit of their buffs. An evoker with an orc or yeti at his side can create alot of havoc in the dungeons Cool .The healing skill that this class possesses is actually pretty laughable and it can be used on other pets.

The buffs you are thinking about come from the Deva breeders. Very Happy
Malaky
Malaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down