LateNightLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!!

2 posters

Go down

help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!! Empty help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!!

Post by Depths Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm

hey guys once we LateNightLovers have a formidable guild, Luvie will most likely choose an alliance guild to participate in events and seiges. sound goooooooood? if you have any suggestions, let her know in the game, or post a list of guilds you think would be appropriate once we've upped our status!!

and LEVEL LEVEL LEVEL LEVEL!!!!!
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!! Empty Possible Alliance

Post by Shadow Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Well, my good friend Refuse2Lose has his own guild WinnerTakesALL, and although they are not big yet I am sure with help from our guild as well as a bit of advertising, we would be ale to help both ourselves as well as his guild. I would NOT create the guild alliance with them at this moment due to our low level and our low amount of members online at any given point as well as his guild's low amount of members. Just a suggestion and maybe we shall be able to figure something out.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!! Empty Re: help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!!

Post by Depths Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:54 am

i have seen the WinnerTakesALL guild icon floating around hah. how new are they? i'm not sure how old LateNightLovers is, but we are lucky to have 10+ people on simultaneously. usually we have 4-6 tongue
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!! Empty Re: help luvie with choosing a great alliance guild!!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down