LateNightLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild inactivity

4 posters

Go down

guild inactivity Empty guild inactivity

Post by Depths Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm

hello guysssssssss

was just wondering what you guys are up to, havent talked to anybody lately (ESPECIALLY YOU BEV, AND LUV! AND TELUS!! AND RYAN!!!!!!)

i hope you guys are doing fine, post to let me know what you'll are up to, and if you guys cant get on rappelz at the moment its all good. just keep in touch because you guys ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!!!!

ps...i'm really digging rappelz solus aurum...
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

guild inactivity Empty Re: guild inactivity

Post by Telus Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:15 am

Hey Depths, Sorry dude... TV station switching over to full HD this sunday has been kicking my ax. Probably be back on more often come next week, been on here and there. But don't worry I'm still around... Finally Hit JLvl 45, half way there cheers
Telus
Telus

http://www.strangler-on-the-bus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinton Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm still here! I'm just buried in schoolwork atm D:!
Vinton
Vinton

http://msm00nlight.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Depths Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 pm

WOOOOO im glad to hear you guys are still alive Laughing

doode telus, thats awesome you're jlv 45. i'm struggling for 41 still haha. but good luck with the HD switch. my internet is going really slow and the game engine crashes everytime i teleport, scroll, move into dense area, etc. hopefully it will kick back up soon. dark magicians are always in need of a good dp. *ahem* and holy warriors are too... *ahem*

and HI BEV! i figured you'd be busy during hallows eve =P done any cool paranormal investigating lately?
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:48 am

To Be Honest.... ive gotten into MTGO and kind of left the guild for some personal reasons which i dont really want to post for everyone to see... im going to be starting back up today in my friends guild Winner Takes ALL and well see how that works out...
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinton Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:58 am

Depths wrote:WOOOOO im glad to hear you guys are still alive Laughing

doode telus, thats awesome you're jlv 45. i'm struggling for 41 still haha. but good luck with the HD switch. my internet is going really slow and the game engine crashes everytime i teleport, scroll, move into dense area, etc. hopefully it will kick back up soon. dark magicians are always in need of a good dp. *ahem* and holy warriors are too... *ahem*

and HI BEV! i figured you'd be busy during hallows eve =P done any cool paranormal investigating lately?

Hey! Sorry I've been out recently D:! On Halloween, me and my family are just gonna hand out candy, haha, but we did go to a paranormal conference over the weekend. Between traveling and finishing up school work, I just have zero time. Plus, 99% of the time when I log in... it's just me or -maybe- one other person who's afk. Feel free to email or Skype me, though! msmoonlight0808@gmail.com

Shadow wrote:To Be Honest.... ive gotten into MTGO and kind of left the guild for some personal reasons which i dont really want to post for everyone to see... im going to be starting back up today in my friends guild Winner Takes ALL and well see how that works out...

Awww D:! I wondered where you went, Shadow. I hadn't seen your name in the members list for a while. If you wanna keep in touch, email me Smile: msmoonlight0808@gmail.com. That's also my Skype email, if you use it.
Vinton
Vinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Depths Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm

woohooo nice bev! howd the conference go?? and hey shadow pm me whenever you get on doode!!!!

OK UPDATE!!!!! LUVIE AND I LEFT THE GUILD, LATENIGHTLOVERS HAS NOT BEEN DISBANDED, BUT THERE ARE CURRENTLY 27 MEMBERS ON THE LIST!! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THE GUILD IF YOU'D LIKE, I HAVE YOU (TELUS), AND YOU (BEV) ON MY FRIENDS LIST SO WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH. LUVIE WANTED ME TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW

farao
Depths
Depths

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinton Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Depths wrote:woohooo nice bev! howd the conference go?? and hey shadow pm me whenever you get on doode!!!!

OK UPDATE!!!!! LUVIE AND I LEFT THE GUILD, LATENIGHTLOVERS HAS NOT BEEN DISBANDED, BUT THERE ARE CURRENTLY 27 MEMBERS ON THE LIST!! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THE GUILD IF YOU'D LIKE, I HAVE YOU (TELUS), AND YOU (BEV) ON MY FRIENDS LIST SO WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH. LUVIE WANTED ME TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW

farao

O_o. Well, there's not much of a reason for me to stay if you guys left.
Vinton
Vinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Just so you know.... Since the guild is almost no more... WinnerTakesALL (one of the Allied Guilds) IS currently taking any and all LNL members in (I am part of the guild myself and my best friend is the leader....) The forums will stay up for the time being until I create one for the WTA guild... feel free to join us
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

guild inactivity Empty SO hook it up!!

Post by Telus Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Ok, Luvie Shadow and any of the old school mates... hook it up if your all still playing Rappelz like me and Depths. Add me on Facebook, Lord.Dagwood@gmail if you all wanna still hang out. I'm not a LOCK yet but almost there. On JLv 48 finally Very Happy
Telus
Telus

http://www.strangler-on-the-bus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down