LateNightLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets for Sorcerer

5 posters

Go down

Pets for Sorcerer Empty Pets for Sorcerer

Post by mik6 Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:18 am

What is the best pet for a Sorcerer i already have a r3 pantera and a 26 bp but is there i was wondering if i should try to get a skell? or Red Pixie? or somthing like that if you know a good pet for my class please post Very Happy

Name: mik6

lvl :32

Class: Sorcerer

thanks guys =)
mik6
mik6

Back to top Go down

Pets for Sorcerer Empty Re: Pets for Sorcerer

Post by Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 am

In my opinion, i'd say RP is the best for Sorc. ;D
RP + Sorc (Magic build for sure) = PWN!

Admin
Admin

https://latenightlovers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Depths Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 pm

hey mik, i'd have to agree with her, a red pixie would be an excellant choice for a sorceror. it has nice magical attacks and it's unity increase your magic attack power, allowing both of you to do more magic damage.

they are a little bit more pricey than the blue pixie, but you shouldn't have any trouble buying one from the auction house. Laughing
Depths
Depths

Location : add meh on facebook if you'd like: search for Aaron Langworthy! (lives in Michigan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaky Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 am

RP is a good choice, but any pet would work well with a sorc.

It all depends on your play style. Early on a good tank or DD would work well as sorcs are a bit squishy, so the r3 pant is great.

Don't discount what a blue pixie can do as well...equip her with a two handed mace and some hunter armor and a bp can be quite the little DD.

I would also like to throw into the mix a salamander. The unity of a sally is almost perfect for sorcs because it is +patk and +matk. They are tough little buggers as well.

Again, play style will help you decide...if a magic set up then Luvie's suggestion is FTW!!! But if you want to fight and be mellee based, then maybe a sally when you can afford it or just keep what you have as they are some great pets as well. Cool
Malaky
Malaky

Back to top Go down

Post by mik6 Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Well i would go with a sala but that takes some cash that i don't have so i think i will go with Orc or Rpixie just cuz there cheap and there pretty good dds =) but right now i'm going dirk+shield and i will prolly stay that way and my brother had and r5 battle summoner (he quit long ago) =( but he had an r5 bp and he said he never ran out of mp and he told me how to use a bp he said go 2h mace and warrior armor cuz it can tank somewhat and it always had mana so i think i will go pantera, BP, and RP or Orc when i get some cash ^^ and thanks for the help guys Very Happy
mik6
mik6

Back to top Go down

Post by Telus Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

I say go RP first, only since I have one..... Let me tell ya, a high level on this Pet is Mad UUUGGGLLYYYY!! Twisted Evil An yes, the unity thing really rocks
Telus
Telus

http://www.strangler-on-the-bus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down